Top 10 Fruits to Lose Weight Quickly

Isn't it fair to share?

Fruits are nature’s gift to us. They are loaded with the goodness of vitamins and minerals. Each fruit has a set of characteristics that are good for the body.

Here is a list of 10 fruits that will help you with your weight loss goals:

  1. Lemon

Lemon if taken with warm water has the ability to boost metabolism. It doesn’t contain any calories (don’t add sugar). Lemon is thought to help detoxify the liver which in turn helps in burning fat effectively.

  1. Grapefruit

Besides being rich in Vitamin C and cancer-fighting antioxidant known as lycopene, grapefruit also aids in weight loss. It is low in calorie and keeps you full. A glass of grapefruit juice before breakfast is recommended by dieticians. It also boosts metabolism.

  1. Avocado

Avocado is rich in healthy fats, vitamins, and fiber. While some may say the fruit to be high in fat. It is the good fats that it provides to your body. Avocado is a boon for those who follow the ketogenic diet for weight loss. Below is our famous and you can get for free 7 Days Keto Beginner Meal Plan Guide!

  1. Watermelon

92% of this fruit consists of water the remaining 8% is sugar and fibre. It helps in curbing appetite and helps in flushing out toxins out of your body. It also has some vitamins and minerals which are good for our body.

  1. Bananas

Banana is high in fibre and low in calories. It is also a great source of potassium and other vitamins such as Vitamin C and B6 and keeps you full. You can get your natural healthy sugars from banana. Having a banana for breakfast in any form is a great way to begin your day.

  1. Orange

The fiber content in oranges helps in controlling the hunger pangs. They are low in calories and should be substituted for oily snacks. Those craving for sweets should add oranges to their diet. Oranges are rich in Vitamin C, thiamine and folate – all these together help in boosting your metabolism.

  1. Blueberries

Blueberries help in keeping blood sugar in control and also reduce triglycerides. They are especially helpful in shedding fat from the abdominal area. Blueberries also lower cholesterol.

  1. Pineapple

Pineapple contains a very important enzyme known as bromelain. This helps in metabolizing protein and thereby results in a flat stomach. It also consists of other important nutrients such as copper, thiamine, Vitamin B 6, etc.

  1. Apples

Apple is rich in fibre and such foods help in flushing out the waste in your system. Eating foods with fibre in them result in a smaller waist. It slows down the process of digestion and keeps you full for a long period. However, apples should be had with their peel as it is here that most of its goodness lies.

  1. Pomegranate

The polyphenols present in pomegranate help in suppressing our appetite. Having fresh pomegranate juice helps in fortifying the immune system of our body. The antioxidants present in it fight the free radicals in our body and give us a youthful look.

Include these fruits in your daily diet and see notice how you go down on the scales.

Isn't it fair to share?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.