Sometimes we do not know when to release the body from accumulated toxins, although our body shows it in different ways. It’s time to learn that!
The precipitated toxins and bacteria in our bodies are by no means, as we tend to believe often, a novelty created as a result of the modern lifestyle because poisons in our bodies have always existed.
But not to the degree that it is today – the truth is that the modern way of life is more toxic than it was 50, 100 or 500 years ago. Some doctors and scientists claim that many diseases such as digestive problems, allergies, hormonal disorders, skin diseases … are caused by toxins that are taken in by air, food, fluid, cosmetics, clothing, medicines.
There are many methods to get rid of these toxins, but sometimes we do not know when to detox. But our body shows it in different ways, only these signs are often ignored or attributed to something else.
Discover some of the typical signs that indicate your body needs internal cleansing.
1.FATIGUE– Continuous fatigue and exhaustion are classic signs that the body needs respite and recovery. It is also exhausted by the constant transport of toxins from the body. Detoxification will reduce fatigue and restore freshness and strength in the woman’s life.
2. BAD TAN – Skin not only reflects our internal emotional states but also various body imbalances. Redness, acne, dry skin and other irritations are the results of accumulated poisons in the body. With masks and creams that will soothe inflammation and cleanse the face, it is a good idea to carry out a detox program.
3. BODY FRAGRANCE – If you feel, despite regular hygiene, that your body (especially in the armpits and genitals) has an unpleasant odor, the reason may lie in the accumulated poisons that evaporate. This is often manifested by the unpleasant breath that many people have.
4. NUTRITION PROBLEMS – Regular digestion is essential for a healthy body. If constipation occurs, toxins build up in the body, affecting not only bowel health but also bad breath, complexion… Detoxification can help not only relieve the body of accumulated toxins due to irregular stools but also generally regulate digestion itself.
5. WEIGHT GAIN – If you are eating the same as before and you are physically active and your body weight is rising, the cause may be in hormonal imbalance, but it can also indicate your body is overloaded with toxins. Put yourself on a longer detox course to get back in balance.
6. SLEEP DISORDER – At night, the body retreats into peace and it is important to have continuous sleep rather than constantly waking up. Such a tattered dream is worse than having only slept for four-five hours but in continuity. A common reason for poor sleep is poisoned in the body.
BONUS – EASY DETOXICATION DIET
- Rising – A glass of warm water and half a lemon juice
- Breakfast – one bowl of various fruits and a tablespoon of oatmeal
- Dinner – one fruit (orange, apple, pear, grapefruit)
- Lunch – one bowl of cooked vegetables and meat (fish), a spoonful of integral rice or potatoes
- Dinner – one raw or cooked vegetable garden (carrot, beetroot, celery, broccoli)
- Dinner – same as lunch
- * Drink plenty of still water and herbal teas, approximately 2 liters per day