As we all know, every person is different and his body reacts differently to every diet.
There are many people who are trying to avoid the ketogenic diet because its low amount of carbs.
However, the ketogenic diet can change the whole food routine for you and will allow you to lower your restrictions when it comes to choosing your food.
There are several Keto recipes that will significantly help you and probably surprise you, even if you are a vegetarian. We will provide you with several recipes that can help every person, but mostly the vegetarians that are trying to choose a particular diet. They are all delicious foods that will do both, satisfy you and help you accomplish your goals.
There is no wrong time for protein and the same goes for pancakes. These lovely pancakes are quite simple for cooking and they have a taste that will make you forget that you are on a diet. There is just one thing that you should keep in mind – be completely sure that the syrup is sugar-free, of course, if you choose to add syrup.
Other than that, you have nothing to worry about but to cook these protein pancakes and enjoy them.
- 1/2 cup. Keto and Co Milk Protein Isolate (31g)
- 2 Large Eggs (100g)
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, softened (56g)
- 7 drops Truly Zero Liquid Sucralose or 12 drops Truly Zero Liquid Stevia or Monk Fruit
- 1/8 tsp. Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- To Taste of ChocZero Honest Syrup: Maple Pecan
- Stir all ingredients except syrup in a medium bowl
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat
- Add a heaping spoonful of batter to pan and cook until bottom is firm and deep golden brown, approximately 1-2 minutes
- Flip pancake and cook other side, another approximately 1-2 minutes
- Repeat with remaining batter
- Garnish with butter and drizzle with Maple Pecan Syrup
Muffins for breakfast
The perfect way to start your day is to have muffins next to you. These muffins will provide you with energy to get you through the day.
They taste similar to the usual muffins but they are ketogenetic. Your keto diet can’t be started without these muffins.
- 2 servings Plain Keto and Co Hot Breakfast Cereal (Also on Amazon)
- 4 tbsp. Keto and Co Coconut Oil, melted (Also on Amazon)
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp. Flaxseed Meal
- 2 tbsp. Truly Zero Erythritol (Get it: Amazon)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together Plain Keto and Co Plain Hot Breakfast Cereal and melted coconut oil until well combined.
- Add in all of the other ingredients and mix thoroughly until there’s no lumps remaining.
- Pour batter evenly between 8 cupcake wells. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Cheesy Cauliflower Fauxtatoes
- 10 oz. Cauliflower, chopped well
- 4 tbsp. Chicken Broth
- 2 1/2 oz. Cheddar Cheese
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add bacon to a large pot over medium heat. Cook through until crispy, removing bacon and keeping excess grease in the pot. Add diced peppers to pot and season with salt and pepper; cook, stirring, for 6-8 minutes or until soft.
- Raise heat to medium-high, then add beef, spices (including salt and pepper to taste), and liquid smoke; brown for 5 minutes. Mix tomato sauce in and remove from the heat.
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Microwave cauliflower with chicken broth for 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients, season with salt, and blend together well.
- Thoroughly mix 2 eggs into beef mixture. Evenly spread beef mixture into a 9×9 baking dish. Top with the cauliflower mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until lightly browned over the top. Remove, let cool, and serve.
Desserts need to be restricted too. However, we have 10 amazing recipes that will make your desserts stay. You will continue with your weight-loss process and make it more effective.
Try some of the following desserts and you will see that the healthy food can be tasteful too.
During the ketogenic diet, you will find some difficulties, mainly because you are used to having a dessert after your lunch or dinner.
These are the recipes for healthier desserts that will improve your overall health and will help you burn fat.
BONUS: KETO DESSERTS RECIPES
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
A cup of milk and these lovely cookies will be the perfect dessert for you after any meal. There are quite easy for cooking and you can include them in your keto diet.
They are really healthy and have enough fat that will be turned into energy later on.
- Calories: 111.0
- Fats: 10.0g
- Proteins: 2.1g
- Net Carbs: 2.0g
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Truly Zero Erythritol (Get it: Amazon)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together the butter, egg, erythritol, SF maple syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Add in almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder, mix with spoon.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies onto baking sheet – use parchment paper or grease sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for at least 30 minutes before removing.
- They will be soft to start and need the time to continue to bake on the pan and air dry.
Red Velvet Cookie
If you are into the flavor of red velvet, then this cookie is just for you. Even though you won’t get the same result as a cake, the red velvet cookie will deliver what you need and satisfy your taste buds.
- Calories: 345.0
- Fats: 14.0g
- Proteins: 15.0g
- Net Carbs: 5.0g
- 2 tbsp. Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp. Flaxseed Meal
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp. Buff Bake Red Velvet Nut Butter
- Combine almond flour, flaxseed meal, 1 tbsp. heavy whipping cream, and half of the Buff Bake Red Velvet Package (~16g) in a ceramic ramekin.
- Microwave for 90-120 seconds or until entire surface is cooked. Microwave time will vary.
- Combine 1/2 tbsp. heavy cream with the remainder of the Buff Bake Red Vevlet using a spoon.
Double Chocolate Brownie Bars
These brownies have a special taste and you can imagine how good the chocolate can spread. That chocolate taste will stay on your mind for days.
The keto diet requires desserts like this, so don’t hold on and make them right away.
- Calories: 250.0
- Fats: 23.3g
- Proteins: 5.6g
- Net Carbs: 3.8g
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Golden Flaxseed Meal
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Truly Zero Erythritol (Get it: Amazon)
- 1/4 tsp. Truly Zero Liquid Stevia (Also on Amazon)
- 1/4 cup NutZez Brownie Batter Almond Butter (Get it: NutZez)
- 3 tbsp. (45g) Cacao Butter
- 2 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 10 drops Truly Zero Liquid Stevia
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Melt butter using either a microwave or stove-top pan.
- Mix all brownie base dry ingredients together well in a large bowl.
- Add all wet brownie base ingredients to the dry. Mix together until a paste-like texture is formed.
- Spread mixture evenly into a 9 x 9 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the brownie base for 20-25 minutes. Cool completely and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Combine all of the topping ingredients in a small pan on the stove over low heat.
- Once melted, pour the topping over the cooled base and place in the refrigerator until completely hardened.
- Remove the brownie bars from the baking dish and cut into 12 equal pieces.
Keto Chocolate Pudding Pops
This is probably the easier dessert for cooking and will work miracles for you during the summer. These pops will aid you in the stage of ketosis and you can combine it with brownies or cookies if it’s not too much for you.
- Calories: 122.0
- Fats: 10.3g
- Proteins: 2.8g
- Net Carbs: 1.2g
- 1 cup Coconut Milk or Almond Milk (from the carton)
- 1 tsp. Gelatin
- 6 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 20 drops Truly Zero Liquid Stevia (Also on Amazon)
- 1 tbsp. Truly Zero Erythritol, powdered (Get it: Amazon)
- Add coconut or almond milk in a pan over low heat.
- Slowly mix gelatin into the milk to dissolve.
- When mixture begins to steam, remove from heat and pour into a spouted container.
- Add remaining ingredients and use an immersion blender to blend together.
- Pour into popsicle mold and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- If needed, run frozen mold under running warm water to loosen up popsicles.
By reading this, you have probably realized that you can still enjoy the food even though you are dieting.
There are diets that will restrict you from eating your favorite food and you still won’t see any results.
Well, with the ketogenic diet you enjoy eating while your body and health improve. If you are full and your cravings are satisfied, then your mood will be always in the right place.
Choose at least 5 of these recipes and include them in your weekly meals. You will see the difference in a pretty short amount of time.
The ketogenic diet will help you with your fat issues and will make you a healthier person. You will be decreasing your carbs consumption while your body takes your fat and turn it into energy.
You are probably thinking that in order to start this diet, you need to cut down all of your favorite foods. Well, think about replacing them. Almost same taste but different looks and healthier ingredients.